Friday, July 6, 2012

Well I love that Dirty Water....

....Oh, Boston, your my home. In honor of the Red Sox game tonight I thought I would share a trendy game day look. Although I am not a huge sports fan like my husband, I do always enjoy a trip into the city for a good game, especially since it usually always entails dinner before hand! Tonight the Sox will be taking on the Yankees which is by far the biggest rivalry in baseball and should make for a pretty exciting game!  This time my brother and his wife are in town from California and will be joining us. We are planning to head in early and take full advantage of being tourists which I love! Hope you all enjoy your weekend. We have parties to attend and a trip up to Maine planned for Monday and Tuesday!







  


Enjoy the Weekend!
            
xoxo ~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment