Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Already?

Why must the weekends always fly by? This weekend was overall a really great time. Saturday I started my new job which I was apparently much more nervous than I thought. It was strange not having my friends and professors near by and to have it be just me and my patient. But I made it through the day and am hoping that I will continue to just keep getting better and more comfortable from here on out. 

Following work I packed up and headed down to MGM at Foxwoods to celebrate a good friends bachelorette party! I think that night definitely made me realize that I am not as young as I think anymore. I was hoping to get in some gambling while I was there but that unfortunately did not happen but we did have a good time and celebrated Jen's last fling before the ring! 

This weekend I also got to spend some time at one of may favorite places, our family lake house which is only 20 minutes away! It is such a relaxing place to go to just float around and cool off in the heat of summer. The house has been in my family since my great grandfather built it 65 years ago. I have many memories here as a kid being out on our boat and spending the summers with my extended family. Unfortunately no one has been living in the house since my grandfather passed away. I am hoping that one day my husband and I will be able to have our own place on the water and that my children will be able to share in some of the same memories that I have. 
{Coop loves a trip to the lake}





Hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment