Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blast from the Past

I am super excited for this weekend so I thought I would share why. It's been almost 3 years since my wedding and my amazing honeymoon and a few times a year we get together with a couple that we met in St. Lucia, awesome right? It was our first night and we ended up meeting a few couples, one of which only lives only an hour away from us! Throughout the past few years we have become great friends and they recently had a baby girl who I CANNOT wait to meet this Saturday. In honor of our little reunion this weekend, I figured I would share some pictures from our wonderful trip to St. Lucia.  
{The "Peter Special" was the drink of the week}
{Our honeymoon friends!!}
{I could stare at this view everyday}

{Why can't every day be a tropical vacation?}
 {Breakfast delivered daily to our balcony=heaven}
 {The girls!}
 {It is awesome we all share the same anniversary}




I hope you enjoyed a look into my honeymoon. It was a week filled with frozen drinks, snorkeling, jungle trips, sunset cruises, and Phil Collins, yes for some reason the Island people loved Phil. I could not have imagined a better way to celebrate the fact that I married the one I love. Looking over these pictures is tempting me to book another island vacation so I think it is time for me to step away from the computer!!


Enjoy your day! ~Kim xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment