Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hello!


Welcome! I am Kim and this is Fifty Shades of Pink, a look into the life of a girl living in the suburbs of Boston. I am new to this whole blogging thing but have been inspired by many other great blogs out there and have decided to give it a shot! I am sure not many people will be tuning in, but I will try and keep it as interesting as possible I am a twenty something dental hygienist and absolutely love my profession. In honor of that I am dedicating Tuesday's to "Tooth Fact Tuesday" where I will be sharing fun facts about this profession and if you have any dental questions please let me know and I will try and answer a different question each Tuesday. I am also married to the love of my life, James and we share our home with our 3 wonderful dogs, Rudie, Leo and Cooper. Thanks for stopping by and check in tomorrow to see how we celebrated America's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment