Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tour De Boston

I love living so close to such an amazing city and I cannot believe that it has taken me 28 years to take a duck tour! It was fantastic and I highly recommend this to anyone visiting the city. We got to ride on "Tub of the Hub" which also carried the Bruins and Stanley cup, what a lucky duck! Our tour guide gave us a very entertaining history of this wonderful city and I was surprised by how much I did not know. History has never really been my thing! Since we were dropped off at the Prudential, James was able to meet us there after work and we all headed over to 5 Napkin Burger for dinner. A big greasy burger with some sweet potato fries made the day that much better followed by some Pink Berry frozen yogurt (which I was not really a fan of) we headed to Fenway to close out the evening with Sox game. All in all it was a great day in the city and below are some pictures of my adventure! 
{Before boarding "Tub of the Hub"}



 {My brother and sister in law}

 {Grilled cheese food truck, I really wish these came to the suburbs, specifically my street}



 {Such a beautiful day on the Charles River}
 {Prison in Boston, guess they get a waterfront view}
 {They didn't seem to know my name}

{James finally got to join us}
 {Navy seals parachuted into Fenway, pretty a-ma-zing}


Before heading into the game we had some time to kill, soooo why not shop! I picked up this adorable purse for a super discount at Lord and Taylor. I got the navy blue and cannot wait to pair it with a new Jessica Simpson dress I am hoping to wear tomorrow!

xoxo ~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment