Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beach Bag Essentials

So I have probably been to the beach about 34,872 times already this summer so I decided to fill you in on what I pack for a day of fun in the sun. 

1. a good read. For me I like to bring trashy magazines rather than a book, that way I don't care if it gets all sandy // 2. sunglasses are a must // 3. Snacks are ESSENTIAL. Laying in the sun always works up an appetite // 4. a hat is good for when you need a break from the rays // 5. These portable speakers are my favorite. It clips right to your beach chair // 6. Water- enough said // 7. Sun block, specifically the spray // 8. Separate sun block for your lips. I have had a sun burn on my lips before and I will NEVER let that happen again. 

Happy Beaching!!! 

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment