Monday, July 23, 2012

Kitchen Disaster


So when we moved into our house this is what our kitchen looked like. Talk about WAY too much white. 

The first thing we did was replace the appliances with stainless steel (except for the stove because I am waiting to have this converted to gas when we replace the floors) but at least this broke up the whiteness



I also added my giant stainless steel fork which I think might be one of my favorite pieces in my house ........and the one my husband hates the most! But it is just so much fun.


Well we have finally decided to start the process of re-doing parts of our kitchen, including granite counters, new hardware on the cabinets, gas stove, and hallelujah NEW FLOORS! When we lived in our last apartment, we had white tile kitchen floors and I made a promise to never have white floors again. Well of course when we bought our place it came with no other but, white tile, add in a 3rd dog and it is just a recipe for disaster. 

Here are a few pictures of what I am thinking for updates and will be sure to post pictures once the process is finally complete. 
~Love the idea of big tile mixed with smaller tile~
~I love this granite and think it looks great with the white, this is also the kind of drawer pulls that I want~
~Love the counters and the tile~
~Granite Idea~

Hopefully we can get this process started sooner rather than later. I cannot wait to get rid of white tile on my floor and my counter!

~Kim xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment