Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Skin Care Favorites

So I decided to share some of my favorite skin care products with you that I use on a daily basis.
1. Strawberry Face Scrub- This is such a great face scrub that I try and use at least twice a week. I really feel that it helps to keep my pores clean
2. Seaweed Night Cream- I love to use this cream at night, especially in the winter when my skin is extra dry. I always wake up and it is nice and smooth
3. Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C- I use this cream in the morning and it has a great light weight feel
4. Daily Resurfacer- these little things are amazing! It is a little scrub that you put over your finger and rub it all over your face after cleansing. It is amazing how much dirt still comes off even AFTER I cleanse. They are a bit pricey so I try not to use them everyday and I also get 2 uses out of each pad (front and back)  I have sensitive skin and at first thought that these would bother me but after reading everyone's rave reviews on them I gave them a try and I am very pleased!
5. Cucumber Tonic Mask- Every girl needs a mask right? I try and use this one at least once a week
6. Drying Lotion- This was just voted one of 2012 best beauty buys by InStyle. It helps to shrink pimples over night, however it is not very attractive! You basically dot it on your pimple but it stays pink (almost like calamine lotion) so you are left with spots on your face. But it is definitely worth it!
7. Purity Face Wash- This face wash was recently suggested to me by a friend and I started using it a few months ago and I love it. It is worth every penny!
8. Ceramide Eye Gel- This little jar of gel is great for the early mornings when your eyes are showing al the signs that you did not get enough sleep. It also feels great when you leave it in the fridge it has a nice cooling effect.

Hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite products! ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment