Saturday, July 21, 2012

Turn up the Tunes


Why is it always hard to get out of bed on the weekends? We all slept in this morning until 9 and it felt amazing. After being super rested I hit the road to run to the gym for some kickboxing. It is amazing how new music can really give you more energy (or was it the 10 hours of sleep?) either way I ran at an average of 9 min/mile which is the fastest I have ever gone. Some of my new downloads which kept me moving included:


  1. Fun.- Some Nights
  2. Flo Rida- Whistle
  3. Nicki Minaj- Pound the Alarm
  4. David Guetta & Sia- Titanium
Well unfortunately when I got to the gym I realized that the usual instructor was not in and I always hate leaving a class when a sub comes, but I really had no choice. So instead I supplemented some of my own Tabata Training, which was just as good as class. 




An hour and 15 minute workout, 835 calories burned = dessert tonight!! 


A workout is not complete without a smoothie! My favorite at the moment is the soy smooth. Which includes; vanilla soy milk, vanilla yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, banana, ice and a little vanilla protein powder, yum! 


I also scored these new tops from Marshall's for only $9.99 each. I'm in love and may go buy a few more.



Happy Weekend!! ~Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment