Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Recap




Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and had a chance to indulge as well as relax! It is always tough to have a holiday on a Wednesday but at least it broke up the week a bit. We were lucky enough to share the day with our family and friends at our home with a cookout. I have been trying to make an effort lately to take more pictures but unfortunately that did not happen yesterday. However, I did manage to get a few shots of the food which I guess is the most important part and I also managed to eat myself into a pretty good food coma which to me, is the sign of a great party! Here are the few shots that I did manage to capture....


 {a party is not complete without Sangria}

{The only picture I got with people in it}

{Exhausted after being such great hosts}

Tomorrow will be a fun filled Friday featuring a duck tour around Boston and closing off the night with a Red Sox/Yankees game! 

xoxo ~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment