Monday, July 9, 2012

Wedding Wishes

Back in January we took a family trip out to Maui to celebrate my brother's wedding. It was such an amazing vacation and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. This private and intimate celebration could not have been any more perfect and I am so lucky to have Kayla as a sister in law/shopping partner! Her and my brother live out in California so we only get to see them a few times a year but I love her like a sister and I am so happy that she is officially part of our family. Yesterday my parents hosted a party for our extended family and friends to share in the joy of their marriage. Enjoy the pictures from Maui and the after party at the Tuscan Kitchen!



 {My wonderful parents, the heart and sole of this family}
{James and my Dad watching the whales in the distance}






 {Got our Christmas card out of the way!}

 {Of course my mom hired Hula dancers}
{My daddy giving his wonderful speech}
{For 92 and just having her hip replaced, my grammy certainly danced up a storm}

We had such a wonderful weekend and are now spending a few days up in Maine with James and his family before the real world of working has to begin.

xoxo ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment