Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Finds

Happy Friday! Here are a few new purchases I wanted to share with you. First off I got a new rug for our living room. Below is the old one which I liked a lot. It was a beige shag rug but unfortunately with 3 dogs who love to roll in dirt and track it all in, the beige rug soon become a black rug. 

Below is the new rug which I recently purchased. I have been looking all over for something new but everything was over $100 which was more than I wanted to spend since I am sure it will eventually get ruined. Luckily I found this at Home Depot which was marked incorrectly and I was able to get it for $59, score! Of course Cooper wanted to model in the picture. 
Cooper is also very excited that he got a new memory foam dog bed from TJ Maxx for only $39!
Lastly I ordered these today off Etsy. I think they are adorable and will be good for the fall/
winter. I have a feeling I may be ordering these in more colors! 

I hope that everyone enjoys their long weekend! The unofficial end to summer :(

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment