Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Inspire a Generation"

This is the motto of the 2012 Olympics and I love it! It has really made me think about what motivates me to get myself off the couch and to the gym. I guess it really has to do with the fact that I have one body, and because of this I think the least I can do is invest 1-2 hours a day into it!





What motivates you? Is it that new pair of skinny jeans? A trendy new bikini? Or in my case it is dessert!! I will work my tush off just to indulge in some amazing chocolate goodness!! I guess they kind of even each other out. At least makes me not feel AS bad about eating it. You can say dessert is my weakness. 


There is no better feeling than leaving the gym nice and sweaty and proud of yourself for how hard you have worked. So get out there and invest in your body and really think about what motivates you. 




In the words of my aerobics instructor, YES YOU CAN!!
~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment