Monday, September 3, 2012

Show & Tell Week 3

I am linking up again with FromMrstoMama again for her Show & Tell Monday. This one is all about Fall!  




1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?

There is a LOT I am looking forward to this fall. The first thing is that I will NOT be going back to school. I am super excited about this and it means that I can participate in fun fall activities. I am  looking forward to: cooler weather (so I can start wearing my scarves), apple picking, pumpkin picking, chili, baking, football games (for the snacks not the sport), and the Topsfield Fair.

2. Show us your fall style.

Found this on Pinterest and think it sums up my fall style, it's all about being comfy.

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?

I love trying new recipes in the fall. Busting out my crock pot for new soups and baking anything with pumpkin in it. I am also a fan of  the fair, eating fair food and checking out all the animals!  Cool nights for fires and the hot tub are always fun! 

4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.





















Unfortunately I really only like water, wine and mixed drinks (with no carbonation). I have tried to venture out and try other things but it never goes well. I hear these are fall favorites though! 

5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 

Our friends always have a Halloween party and I am hoping to try and come up with something creative this year. We will see how this goes! As for the day itself, the pups and I will be handing out candy to all the little trick or treaters! 

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! 
~Kim

1 comment:

  1. Love your fall style, that's a great pin! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person who looks forward to the fair this season.

    Stopping by from the Show & Tell hop!

    ReplyDelete