Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Review

It was another great weekend and I am sad that the summer is coming to an end but excited for a new season to start. This is the first September in a while that I will not be starting another semester so I am actually looking forward to Fall.
Steph's grad party, love a good dental theme!
The annual "Tiki Party"
Is anyone else sad that the olympics are over? For some reason this year I just couldn't get enough. I stayed up past 9 later than usual to watch everyone compete and I was so proud that these athletes were out there representing our country. I also have to admit I was not totally against having the spice girls at the closing ceremony, I use to be a fan back in the day, but I think my favorite part was Prince Harry. Deep down I have a weak spot for red heads I guess. Well looks like this week its back to reality TV! Way to go Team USA! 






....and Prince Harry



No comments:

Post a Comment