Monday, August 20, 2012

Show & Tell Monday's

So for my second post (making up for lost time) I am linking up with another blog for show and tell Monday's!


1. If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list.
  • Fence- there is no way  to have 3 dogs and not own a fence and while I am at it, a nice size back yard with a deck and maybe a pool
  • Central A/C- once you have it there is no way that you can live without out and go back to window units
  • Two stall garage- again once you have this you cannot live without. Especially for days when it is raining and you have to carry in groceries. 
  • Master Suite- I deseperatly NEED a walk in closet and master bathroom, I am female, without a lot of clothes and shoes, enough said
  • Open floor plan- I would really like for a house with an open concept kitchen/dining room/family room
Five is enough but the list is endless!

2. Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.


This is unfortunately not my kitchen, however I would not be opposed to having this! I might even cook every night, although if I had a kitchen that was this large, maybe I could also afford to pay someone to cook for me, my own Mrs. Jones perhaps. Maybe one day....

3. If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?

I would love to have my entire kitchen redone. Including granite counters and new cabinets. However, because we do not plan on staying in our house forever, we are opting to just  do the counters, floor and painting our current 
cabinets. Below is a picture of what I am hoping to accomplish.


4.Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Homegoods are by far my favorites. I also like West Elm, Target, and Pottery Barn, sale items of course!

5.Show me your dream home {it can be your home as well}


I would love a front porch like this, and the rest of the house, well I think it speaks for itself!


Happy Monday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment