Monday, August 20, 2012

Ode to College

Do you ever wish that you could go back to college? Back to the days of care free living where the only stressful part of life depended on where you could find booze for the weekend? I guess it goes without saying that the college years are the best of your life. Don't get me wrong, I am very much in love with my life now, a great husband and a wonderful house of our own, topped off with 3 wonderful pups, but there is just something about college. Something about having all of your best friends live within walking distance for something to always do, something to celebrate. This year has marked my ten year reunion of high school. Luckily I went to college with many of my best friends from high school and it still shocks me that we graduated so many years ago but I am very happy that we have spent so many years together. I guess sometimes in "real life" I just look back and wish that I could do it all over again. However there is nothing that I would change! Below are some pictures of back in the day with the friends I could not have imagined living without. Enjoy!







Although I will never get to go back to my college days, the memories will live on forever. 

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment