Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Review

Happy Monday! I am very happy that I was able to get one specific thing accomplished this weekend, painting my bedroom. As a rookie painter it took a lot of coaxing the husband to agree that we needed to do this but eventually he was on board, helped me out, and I am happy to announce that we are still married! I cannot be happier with how it turned out and once I am finished with all the decorating I will post some before and after pictures. 


On Sunday we ventured down to visit with some family in Rhode Island and indulge in our second clambake of the summer. I have only been eating steamers since last summer and I am making up for lost time by stuffing myself indulging in every opportunity I get.  There was quite an impressive spread including stuffed quahogs, little necks, shrimp, steamers, cod, steaks, hotdogs and hamburgers. Also a plethora of desserts! Needless to say I almost had to unbutton my pants on the journey home!

My sister in law and I with the steam pots behind us

"Stuffies" (Stuffed quahogs)
The beauties!
Hope everyone else had a restful and enjoyable weekend! 

~Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment