Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

So if you don't know already, my name is Kim and I am a shop-a-holic. Phew it feels good to get that out in the open :) But anyways here are a few things that I am loving as of lately. 

Refillable Brush
This is a great brush for travel. You can put your powder foundation right in the brush which makes for easy travel and nice to have on the go. I think my favorite part is that I got it for $3!


My all time favorite shorts. JCrew shorts fit me the best and I have them in almost every color. I just added grey to my collection today for only $21! They are super comfortable and super flattering. I just love them.

baublebar
Awesome website for jewelry at all different price points. I am loving this necklace and trying to think of an excuse as to why I need it!


My new purple BCBG shoes. This is not the exact pair (I would definitely break both ankles in heels this size) but they are very similar. I am going to wear them to an upcoming September wedding with a black petal dress I picked up for TJ's this week. 

Thanks for visiting!

~Kim xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment