Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life Lately

Here's a little update on what has been going on lately:

Over the long weekend we house/dog sat for 2 of our really great friends. They recently had a baby so I wanted to show off a few pics of their nursery! 

The mural on the bottom is painted on. Came out awesome!

The black and white pics add such a nice touch
And here is Morgie and Fen wondering when their parents would be returning

I also went to a fabulous labor day cookout hosted by my friend Steph and her fiance. 


I had to throw in this pic of my "pack" aren't they just adorable??


Lastly I made this baked sweet and sour chicken recipe off of pinterest. It was soooooo delicious. I have included the link so that you can check it out for yourself. I did add in some honey and chopped bell pepper. I will definitely be making this again, and the husband could not get enough!

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken

~Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment