Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tooth Fact Tuesday

I recently picked up the new Sonicare Diamond Clean toothbrush. I have always been a very big fan of Sonicare toothbrushes. I have tried a lot of different electric brushes but this brand is by far my favorite and I always recommend it to my patients. 

How it works:
The carefully researched and patented sonic combination of approximately 31,000 brush strokes per minute and the specific reach of the brush head as it sweeps back and forth are what create Sonicare’s unique dynamic cleaning action. This unique combination achieves the clinically proven disruption of plaque biofilm, even in hard-to-reach areas.

I have seen the difference that it makes with my patients and it is worth the money! It even comes with a USB charger so you can charge it with your computer! 

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment