Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Decisions Decisions


Loving my clipboard


So we are trying to get the ball rolling with our kitchen face lift but the one thing is that I am horrible at actually making a decision when it comes to the color of granite. I say "I" because James is at the point where he doesn't even care and just wants me to pick what ever I want. Over the weekend we went to a granite warehouse where there was just slabs upon slabs of granite. When you walk in they hand you a clip board to write down colors you are interested in and let's just say I was in heaven and could have spent HOURS in there. Well unfortunately we only had about 35 minutes to spend since we had a contractor coming to the house to take a look at replacing our floor. Let's just say I will making at least one if not four two trips back. 

Massive warehouse, talk about over whelming. 
Below are a few samples of things we liked. Hopefully I will make a decision soon. 
I ended up really liking this color and of course no one has it in stock!
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment