Thursday, September 13, 2012

Better Late than Never!

Weekend Recap, I know it is Thursday but better late than never! I started a new job this week so things have been a little hectic.

First off, I celebrated a good friend's baby shower! Baby Jackson is due this October and it was such a beautiful day to shower her with lots of love and lots of baby gifts!


Later that night I went to see Theresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium at a large venue near my house. It was actually amazing. I know a lot of people do not believe in it but it felt so real to me I can't help but think it is all true. It is actually making me really contemplate going to see a Medium myself. There are a few loved ones that I have lost that I would love to "channel", time will tell on that one. 


Sunday night we went to a wedding for a co-worker of James'. Apparently I missed the memo to wear a blue/green dress. I did however wear my new purple shoes. They lasted a little more than half of the wedding before I changed into flip flops. I love the weddings that supply you with shoes! This one also had a make you own ice cream sundae bar. It was FABULOUS!! 


Hope everyone else is having a great week. I can't believe it is already Thursday. Tomorrow I will post some pictures of my fall decorations as well as another interesting purchase I made this week! 

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment