Thursday, September 20, 2012

Inside my Make Up Bag



Here is a look at a few of my favorite things. I am not a big make up person so I tend to just stick to the basics to make myself look presentable and a lot of times don't even put any on!

I am a big fan of Bare Minerals. I find them easy to use which is a big plus in my book. I also use their "Well Rested" eye brightener paired with the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser.

I love Clinique's cream eye liner and mascara. I will admit though that I have not purchased mascara in years. My mom and grandmother always save me theirs when they receive the free gifts from Macy's! As well as Lancome Juicy tubes. I have at least 10 that I have gotten free!

Has anyone else tried the Almay eye make up removed pads? They work great for the nights when you are just so tired and want to get your make up and get into bed. I first tried these free with the purchase of eye shadow :)



This will be next purchase as soon as Target has it in my color. I have read the reviews of many other bloggers out there and it seems to be amazing! 

Happy almost Friday
~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment