Saturday, December 6, 2014

Happy 7 Months Nathan!

I feel like every month I think the same thing, but how are you 7 months old? As each month passes by I fall more and more in love with you and your personality. You have really started to become a mama's boy and I love it!



Stats: I have no idea how much you weigh or how tall you are but I think every morning when I get you out of your crib you are heavier.

Sleeping: We had to transition you out of the sleep suit this month. I woke up one night around 2:30 and saw you sleeping on your belly so we switched you over to just wearing a sleep sack and I think you like that way more. You are on your side or your belly at all times now and very rarely on your back. You go to bed like a champ every night with no problems. We give you your bath between 6:30 and 7 and you still take a 7oz bottle every night then its lights out. 

Diet: Still breastfeeding and taking pumped bottles when we are apart. You are doing really well with baby food. I make ALMOST all of it and you really haven't had anything you hate yet besides when I tried to give you some chicken, that has been the only time that you actually gagged. You have had pumpkin, squash, green beans, carrots, pears, peaches, mango just to name a few!

When we started transitioning you over to solids you went almost a whole week without pooping. The dr recommended we try to give you pear juice in a bottle and that made you vomit everywhere so onto prunes! That had you going within the hour. Now you are about a once a day or once every other day kind of guy. 

You are sitting up more on your own although you still take a good topple now and then. You are also very into toys! I have been trying to stock up on some new ones for you!



This month we took a trip to Portland to visit Daddy for a night. It was a very interesting night. Daddy was sick and coughing which kept waking you up and you were unsure of how to put yourself back to sleep in a hotel crib so it made for a bit of a cranky baby the following day but we still had a fun time!


No comments:

Post a Comment