Monday, October 1, 2012

New and Improved

My bedroom has been a room that I have wanted to tackle for quite some time. I finally convinced the husband that it needed to be painted and then surprised him with brand new bedding! He was so excited not thrilled. When we purchased our bedroom set we only purchased one nightstand and now that we have the room for 2 I had wanted to get another one but of course our set had been discontinued. So I have been searching Craigslist for a few months in search of something that would at least go with what we had. Well this past week I was very excited to find the exact one from our set and was able to purchase it for $60! Talk about a steal.

I was not a fan of the pale green walls and if I could I would paint almost every room in my house grey. I love it!


The mirror on the walls were originally pink and I painted them white to match. The chest if front of my bed was made by a VERY talented family member and it is by far my most favorite piece in the room and something that we will have forever. I still haven't put anything in the frames on the shelf. I will probably purchase a few things off Etsy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment